Equipment Recommended List 2013-2014
Click here to see the 2013-2014 recommended equipment and supply lists for AP math, science and English classrooms.
NMSI Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-655-3090.
Please click here for the most recent Professional Development Calendar from A+ College Ready.
You can get access to valuable resources by registering at the NMSI Teachers website here.
NMSI Teacher Training/LTF)also has instructional resources available online here.
Click here to see the alignment of NMSI Teacher Training/LTF with Common Core Standards
Click here to see NMSI Teacher Training Program Model
FREE on-line AP review sessions are offered to all Alabama students through ACCESS here
Click here to access A+ College Ready's information about STI PD.
The Recorded Session Link
Forums – developing a true NMSI Teacher Training/LTF Professional Learning Community of teachers exchanging ideas.
– following the news and events affecting AP and Pre-AP student access and learning.
Newly Released Common Core Resources--Click here for unlimited access to view and download these resources to help implement CCSS.
Videos that review key concepts in:
Soft Landing Strategies
Computer Science Principles
Big Ideas and Key Concepts
Performance- Based Assessment
Resources for all A+ College Ready Science Teachers
Pre-AP Curriculum Documents
To download the courses:
1. Click on the course you are interested in
2. On the next screen in the upper right hand corner is an option to download, please select "Download as a .zip"
3. It will automatically download to your computer.
4. In your downloads folder please double click the .zip file. It will then show you the entire folder for the course materials.
If you have any problems please contact Liz Walston at email@example.com or 205-257-5349.
Pre-AP Algebra 1
Pre-AP Algebra 2
Pre-AP Middle Grades
Pre-AP English 9
Pre-AP English 10
Click here to see the 2012 Lead Teacher Training Documents.